Elmod Fusion eco

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Elmod Fusion eco

Post by Jimster »

Sorry if I misunderstand you.
You should be able to assign one of your radio switches to control the light functions. Also the parameters section (when tank is hooked to a computer)has provisions for when the lights come on at startup or always on or only when your assigned switch is activated.
I apologize if this is no help to you. Ignore my channel 9 connection as that is the servo for my commander’s head to rotate.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Thanks Jimster :thumbup:
Yes think my worries come from the fact that went trough the PC ? Otherwise my threads are in the same order as in you photo :)
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jofaur86,
I think you'd really like the FrSky QX7. It's a very solid and well designed system. It'll do more than I'll ever need. Like jhamm said OpenTX is a big help. I'm a total idiot when it comes to things like this but with Rad's help and Jimster's it's up and running. Good luck and don't hesitate to ask the pro's on here. I wouldn't be enjoying my tank if it wasn't for all the member's on here that help us less techy guys out.
Good luck,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

EAO,hello, :D
Yes it is certain that I found here a lot of help and answers to my many questions :thumbup: there are very qualified people,and I admire their knowledge,I found this on the net ?
https://www.atoc2tech.fr/blog/taranis-q ... omo-a-87e/
EAO

Post by EAO »

Hello Jofaur86,

Yes that is the radio I have. The only difference is that mine is a QX7S. The S is a special edition that came in different colors and included a case and a few other upgrades. Same radio and I really like mine.

Hope this helps,
Eric.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
EAO

Post by EAO »

Hello Jofaur86,

One thing I thought of, if you do go with the QX7 you should try and find this manual.

https://alofthobbies.com/taranis-q-x7-o ... anual.html

3/4 of it is very tech heavy and way over my head. However, if you can take some time and find a quiet room to read it and fool with the radio you should be able to understand the setup better. It helped me out a lot as the included instruction manual is sparse and geared to much more electronic savvy people than myself.

Aloft Hobbies is based in California, USA. But you may be able to find one on Ebay, or a European based Taranis dealer. Don't forget the awesome members on this forum that will gladly help you too.

Regards,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
Thank you for the info ,indeed,,it also exceeds my brain 8O already successfully commissioning my Elmo eco , and I'm happy with me :D
EAO

Post by EAO »

Good to hear Jofaur86!

Regards,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening 8)
Question to the Elmod pros :D is it possible to program platine, with Android tablet :O when no PC,I understand that it does not work under Ipad !!! In advance thank you :wave:
Good week

Return to “El-Mod”