ElMod Fusion Fun/Tiger 1

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Jimster
Lieutenant

ElMod Fusion Fun/Tiger 1

Post by Jimster »

phpBB [video]

Just having fun and enjoying the Elmod’s sound features during outdoor maneuvers. You can hear the Tiger crew taunting a couple of Russian snipers. I really enjoy the GI smoker, the sound of the gears shifting and the ambient background sounds. Every one of these aspects can be changed and tweaked to suit your tastes.
I’m no professional videographer but if you’re bored at work today give it a look. Critiques of my initial production Tiger are of course always welcome as I try to improve it. Yes, I know I’m using the Tiger II engine sound but I like It better.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: ElMod Fusion Fun/Tiger 1

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Great sounds :clap: The gear changes in themselves would be enough to impress; but add on the effects the cannon shots alongside the manic voice, and demented laughter, of the Commander, Klaus Kinski- and you have a real winner :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Well I don't know` the engine sounds like the later Maybach HL 230 (May 1943) instead of the earlier Maybach HL 210 :haha: :haha:
Just kidding my friend, it is a top quality board which gets too little exposure although thanks to you Mr Jimster both sides of the Atlantic now have it on record.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thanks guys. I think videos are a fun way to share our hobby. There aren’t any clubs or fellow rc tankers around here so I have my own fun and share with you all. I want to develop a small backyard tank playground (very very informal) after seeing all the cool things other forum members have done. I have left over lumber from replacing a porch floor so maybe I’ll make a bridge or something.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I bought a little tripod for my iPhone so that I could use both hands when playing around with making a video. I don’t have a tank playground yet but I did find a piece of plywood for a ramp. Every time I video myself driving it looks like a two year old is at the controls. Nervous I guess plus it was very hot out and I was dripping with sweat. So if you get bored and enjoy rc tank videos give this a look.
phpBB [video]

Return to “El-Mod”