Elmod Volume Control Unit.

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
jarndice
Colonel

Elmod Volume Control Unit.

Post by jarndice »

If I plug the Elmod Volume Control Unit into a non Elmod control Board and the Futaba connection into a free channel in a Receiver will the rotary or slide control on my Transmitter work or must I buy an Elmod Board?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Elmod Volume Control Unit.

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

jarndice wrote:If I plug the Elmod Volume Control Unit into a non Elmod control Board and the Futaba connection into a free channel in a Receiver will the rotary or slide control on my Transmitter work or must I buy an Elmod Board?
It should work, yes. I think Kevin from RC tanks australia or Tankbear were selling similar devices too.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:
jarndice wrote:If I plug the Elmod Volume Control Unit into a non Elmod control Board and the Futaba connection into a free channel in a Receiver will the rotary or slide control on my Transmitter work or must I buy an Elmod Board?
It should work, yes. I think Kevin from RC tanks australia or Tankbear were selling similar devices too.
Yes, Kevin had a remote volume control, he called it the Viper. I have several and they work great.

Can't remember the name of Ian's unit, but it was also good.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I already have a couple of "Viper's" (Ian was selling Kevins stock) and they are great units although the soldering of the wires could do with reinforcing ,
I was just wondering if Elmods unit was similarly flexible.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “El-Mod”