What Transmitters and radios do you use?

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: What Transmitters and radios do you use?

Post by wibblywobbly »

Here's an interesting one. I decided to upgrade the firmware on my Panther today. I was interested to see that after the update, the channels were all incorrect, and the original setup button also had to be re-done. Basically I was where Minimvic was at the last club meet.

So, I pulled out the plugs, and did the setup thing with the button, and then had to keep swapping channel wires until I had all of the functions back on the correct sticks. Having done that and test driving the tank, it would not turn, just like Minimvics Tiger.

Back into the configuration program, and the culprit was in the Drive section. For turns, which is found by scrolling to the bottom, the outer track speed had to be adjusted to around 80-90% and the inner track speeds had to be at 50-60%, otherwise it would hardly turn at all unless going at a good speed. I also turned the superspin on, but set that at around 50%.

I also had to reset all of the gearchange functions, to get a nice smooth acceleration going.

Might help anyone who is scratching their head trying to figure this out.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
minimivic
Private

Re: What Transmitters and radios do you use?

Post by minimivic »

Funny you say that, I got mine working pretty well over the weekend, still some fine tuning but at least it now turns like it should.
Forced into tanks by a 9 year old.
Taigen tiger1 metal edition, 4:1 gearbox, mako2017,tiger ring
Torro King tiger, with ibu2u, fr7 and tarr ibu edition.
Tamiya Tiger 1 ElMod pro,tarr, twin speakers.

Return to “El-Mod”