Adding User sounds

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Adding User sounds

Post by Jussek »

c.rainford73 wrote:
Captain Hilts wrote:Hello silversurfer. You have to take the sd card out the board.put in the pc. Open sound manager. Then go to user sounds.look up the file you want to add. It must be .wave format. Download audacity on your pc and you can sample sounds from youtube or where ever and you simply drag and drop the file. Its easy really .
Hello there! I'm looking for a few German user sounds for my Elmod fusion ECO. Do you have any available? Thank you Image

Carl
Hi Carl,,
can you please be more specific? ???

voices? guns? mgs? arty? planes? songs? my "combat environment effects" folder takes >6Gb :crazy: ... well, if i take out the videos from where i've extracted lots of sounds and voices, then it takes 35Mb... ;D

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Jussek wrote:
c.rainford73 wrote:
Captain Hilts wrote:Hello silversurfer. You have to take the sd card out the board.put in the pc. Open sound manager. Then go to user sounds.look up the file you want to add. It must be .wave format. Download audacity on your pc and you can sample sounds from youtube or where ever and you simply drag and drop the file. Its easy really .
Hello there! I'm looking for a few German user sounds for my Elmod fusion ECO. Do you have any available? Thank you Image

Carl
Hi Carl,,
can you please be more specific? ???

voices? guns? mgs? arty? planes? songs? my "combat environment effects" folder takes >6Gb :crazy: ... well, if i take out the videos from where i've extracted lots of sounds and voices, then it takes 35Mb... ;D

best regards
Hi Jussek! Richard ( Mr Silversurfer ) gust sent me some lovely sound files like talking and music for the tank. I'm going to listen to them today and then add them to the SD card
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Big thank you Richard for all your help I've added the user sounds to the kv2 and I posted up a nice little video of all the sounds you are very helpful

Carl

https://youtu.be/J1YY0ZyZ8KU
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Ooops... For some dark reasons i did not see your reply... :S

If you still want some sounds i will try tonight... ;D
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

hello Jussek :wave: Richard has given me so many sounds already lol :crazy: I think I'm all set for now. Thank you Jussek
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

c.rainford73 wrote:hello Jussek :wave: Richard has given me so many sounds already lol :crazy: I think I'm all set for now. Thank you Jussek
no problem mate... but you know.. mine are better! ;D ;D :haha:
Jussek

Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Hi carl . Just seen this post. Ive been away a while. Glad you got sounds in the end. I sent Richard a load of sounds a while back so he has probably sent you all the ones i made. Cheers. :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Captain Hilts wrote:Hi carl . Just seen this post. Ive been away a while. Glad you got sounds in the end. I sent Richard a load of sounds a while back so he has probably sent you all the ones i made. Cheers. :wave:
Yes indeed. I loaded them up and have extras to change or add to the Elmod if I choose to. Thank youImage
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Captain Hilts wrote:Hi carl . Just seen this post. Ive been away a while. Glad you got sounds in the end. I sent Richard a load of sounds a while back so he has probably sent you all the ones i made. Cheers. :wave:
Hope you didn't mind.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Hi Richard. No i dont mind at all. I would have sent them myself if i had seen the post earlier . Cheers Duncan

Return to “El-Mod”