KV-1 running

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

KV-1 running

Post by Captain Hilts »

Just a little video of the KV 1 all working fine, I have added one user sound at the moment, Russian music. I am well impressed with this board ,it drives great .plenty of adjustment for steering ,speed ,gear change etc and the sounds are way to loud without any distortion , plenty of space for another 7 user sounds. the video doesn't do any justice , its much better live.
phpBB [video]
Last edited by Captain Hilts on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c.rainford73
Major

Re: KV-1 running

Post by c.rainford73 »

Yes indeed Mr Captain very well done. Excellent board one of my favorites
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Hi carl . I'm well happy with it , now that I have electronics that work for me , its time to start my tiger Build and do a bit of modelling , that will be fitted with El-mod also ,happy days :thumbup:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

c.rainford73 wrote:Yes indeed Mr Captain very well done. Excellent board one of my favoritesImage
The shifting and revving up and lurching forward like a real heavy tank is what's most impressive about the Elmod.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Duncan the sounds are also very good and clear at high volume as I've experienced myself. So glad it's working for you!
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Yes I agree ,I'm very impressed, the gear change is good ,the adjustments are easy ,got mine nearly stopping before changing then lurching forward , just like the real thing ,very realistic , and the sounds amazing , just what I wanted and more .

Return to “El-Mod”