Elmod ECO fusion Driving

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
c.rainford73
Major

Elmod ECO fusion Driving

Post by c.rainford73 »

Still very cold here in Connecticut Image so I stopped crying and took my Kv-2 for a spin in the garage. 50mph winds and another big storm on the way. Can't wait for better weather so I can really see what this tank is capable of...

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/I7qCo3jJVvY
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Re: Elmod ECO fusion Driving

Post by Vanguard »

Nice video, the Elmod fusion pro has great sound and operating movement, I'm really happy with the one in my Panther G, I'm just painting mine but I've got pics and vids. But I don't know if I can match yours, they are outstanding dude, :).
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Elmod ECO fusion Driving

Post by c.rainford73 »

Vanguard wrote:Nice video, the Elmod fusion pro has great sound and operating movement, I'm really happy with the one in my Panther G, I'm just painting mine but I've got pics and vids. But I don't know if I can match yours, they are outstanding dude, :).
I am very pleased with the Elmod. After running it yesterday I shut the engine down and played all the voice files and Music samples for my daughter (7yo) and she loved them. Please post some pictures of your build if you haven't already done so and post a video of the sound files you are running!

Cheers

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “El-Mod”