Elmod 24 user sounds.

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Elmod 24 user sounds.

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Hi, nope, those sounds are not in the SD card, are mine. Some of them are extracted from youtube, some other from movies, other come from videogames and finally the last ones are with my own voice recorded. I am currently working on my own motor sounds for the Panzer IV.

And nope, you dont need your board connected to the computer while messing with the sounds.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thanks for the quick reply! So those four user sounds I have are the only ones that come installed in the card? Well that clears it all up for me. You should package those sounds of yours and sell them as a set of wave files via email or something.
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Jimster wrote:Thanks for the quick reply! So those four user sounds I have are the only ones that come installed in the card? Well that clears it all up for me. You should package those sounds of yours and sell them as a set of wave files via email or something.
Yup, if I remember right, those are all of the extra sounds that comes with the card.

I have been sharing my sound files for free for years, even I created two full sound sets for the open panzer board (more in the works) and some of my own for benedini boards but even for free it seems nobody is interested on my sounds.

I thought it was because the british guys dont understand the german voices but when I did allied voices also nobody asked for them.

I think is a combination of people using boards with no extra sounds, and absolute lack of interest in them, hence the massive success of boards that dont play any extra sound. For me, user sounds are a massive chunk of the fun...

Option B is those who have boards that lets you play extra sounds are using their own sound files, which is the ideal thing, to have your unique tank with your very own sounds.
Ozzybulldog
Recruit

Post by Ozzybulldog »

Hi. I've just install a Elmod Fusion Pro in my HL Tiger 1. I'm so impressed with your video and Panzer commander voices. I've scoured the net and can't find any. Can I please please please get a copy of your Panzer commander sounds?
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Ozzybulldog wrote:Hi. I've just install a Elmod Fusion Pro in my HL Tiger 1. I'm so impressed with your video and Panzer commander voices. I've scoured the net and can't find any. Can I please please please get a copy of your Panzer commander sounds?
Unfortunately I cannot distribute the sounds because of copyright reasons. I encourage you to extract them from other sources like movies, games, or record your own voice which is super fun.
Ozzybulldog
Recruit

Post by Ozzybulldog »

Kind of the same topic.
I have added user sounds to the Elmod sound manager app. They are there and will play in the app. I also changed the aux mg to the supplied AA gun M2HB.
Question is when I quit and put the sd card back in the elmod. No user sounds and the aux mg is back to the mg34. I'm obviously missing a step but can't for the life of me work it out.
Sam_Patmore
Recruit

Post by Sam_Patmore »

@rad what transmitter are you using out of interest?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

SAM I suggest you go to RADS website (Details at the bottom of his text) it is free and will tell you about everything you have ever wanted to know about our hobby and tons more And it is full of helpful information:thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “El-Mod”