Shane Warne RIP.

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
jarndice
Colonel

Shane Warne RIP.

Post by jarndice »

What is going on?
Now I discover that the best spin bowler ever has gone to meet his maker,
One of the funniest men in any walk of life loved in Britain as much as in Australia for all that he almost single handedly destroyed one MCC team after another :thumbdown: :haha:
Some of his bowling was simply unplayable, quite brilliant and never seen without a broad grin,
A man who had every right to an expectation of many more years than the oh so few 52 before he left us.
Gday Warnie RIP.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
square4
Lance Corporal

Re: Shane Warne RIP.

Post by square4 »

Saw him on TV recently appeared to be his usual self, totally unexpected . RIP Warnie.
I never finish anyth
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Shane Warne RIP.

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Was a hell of a shock to wake up to that I can tell ya.
Along with several other high profile passings, this one is right up there with HRH Princess Diana, Elvis, Steve Irwin, Peter Brock, Prince Philip.
I will remember where I was(half asleep & in bed) at the moment I got the news.
He was such a larger than life character that I really thought he'd live forever. In some ways, he will.
As a Kiwi, he was the cricketer you hated to admire, but did anyway.
Sheik of Tweak.........Casanova of Cricket...........I hope he gets a State Funeral.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Off topic”