Abu Dhabi

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Rob1970
Corporal

Re: Abu Dhabi

Post by Rob1970 »

Well, I've watched some of the antics of misters Verstappen and Hamilton this year, and I personally truly think neither has been on their best sportsman-like behaviour. And as per any sports debate it's turned into people going "Well, I know he's a bastard, but he's -our- bastards and he should have won/did rightly win...".

So meh... :/
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

well, I think it was a appropriate ending of a chaotic, awesome season.
Luckily for me, the best driver won :D (although I have to admit, I didnt count on it anymore) but in racing the race is only over after the finish (so for example Baku)
Last edited by jee on Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Thats GOLD !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I gave up watching F1 a couple of years ago. Touring car is much more entertaining.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211218-131449.jpg
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

YAAY Masi has got the chop! It doesn't change the result but at least it goes someway to providing a way forward in the future with rules being properly adhered to and no hectoring/harrassing from the teams to the race director.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Alwyn :thumbup: :wave:
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

AlwynTurner wrote:YAAY Masi has got the chop! It doesn't change the result but at least it goes someway to providing a way forward in the future with rules being properly adhered to and no hectoring/harrassing from the teams to the race director.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Alwyn :thumbup: :wave:
It is right that Mr Masi has gone but what is very important is that Teams will no longer be able to "Harass" the race direction staff while the race is in progress,
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Off topic”