"THEY ANSWERED IRELANDS CALL"

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

"THEY ANSWERED IRELANDS CALL"

Post by HERMAN BIX »

It is with great respect and a somehow distant but tangible tie to my Irish ancestry that I congratulate the Emerald green for the victory over my All Blacks in Dublin.
I stated out loud for the record to my family that the Irish would beat us, and I was proved right.
Our men were in all ways out passioned, out thought and out fought.

Out of any team I would choose to lose to graciously, the Irish are it.

Well done 'Paddy's"
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: "THEY ANSWERED IRELANDS CALL"

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:) Herman O'Bix, our trusted rugby Nostradamus :thumbup: Hope you enjoyed the game, anyway HB!.
Pity the Scots couldn't hang on to their lead over the brutal South Africans.... :thumbdown:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: "THEY ANSWERED IRELANDS CALL"

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Oh God I was hoping they could.............another case of positive Rugby V's negative-Nancy from the S.A. team.

Your guys had a good win against the Wallabies though, and that bodes well for the next world cup.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Off topic”