Veterans Day 2021.

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Veterans Day 2021.

Post by EAO »

Just a sincere, heartfelt thank you to anyone who has served or is serving in the Armed Forces of the United States. And especially for those who aren't with us anymore and may have "gave their all" for their Country.

Also, let's not forget Remembrance Day for our polite neighbor's just to the North of us in Canada.

Best Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Veterans Day 2021.

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I second that, with humble gratitude to vets I know and millions whom I cannot personally contact.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

We in the UK take time out to remember the fallen in all conflicts on Armistice day 11/11/2021 and hold a nationwide Remembrance day parade on the following Sunday 14/11/2021.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

The Tradition here is to remember the fallen with poppies. I have a poppy, taken from the Somme over thirty years ago, preserved in a picture frame. :|
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I will soon have a Son In Law serving in the Australian Army and that’s a huge honour for me vicariously.
Having visited Gallipoli on the Centenary and many other battlefields that sound so familiar over time, the effect of being there is profound.

To those that have served, currently serve and has lost their lives in service of their nation, of any “ side” , my family thanks you for your service.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Off topic”