THIS IS WHAT A DUCATI WSBK CHAMP LIVES LIKE

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

THIS IS WHAT A DUCATI WSBK CHAMP LIVES LIKE

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://raywhitebroadbeach.com/properti ... se/2546912

And my Wifes Brother is the selling agent ......................CLICK THE MAIN PICTURE FOR THE ENTIRE GALLERY :/
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: THIS IS WHAT A DUCATI WSBK CHAMP LIVES LIKE

Post by Estnische »

Wot? Carl Fogarty lives on the Goldie?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Troy Bayliss !!
His son is going well in the local ASBK tour too.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Fond memories of the heady days of both Australian/New Zealand and British/Irish motorcycle champions racing each other, Not just in WSB but MotoGP and of course the IoM TT, Those were the days when Italian and Spanish riders were in the background except for an upstart Italian boy riding with race number 13 on a 125,
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Uncini ?
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ago had a Chev gifted with 13 on it in respect of his number of titles at that time ,
I don’t remember it being his regular race number?
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I guess we can't all be lucky, some have to slum it. No where to keep the horses and fleet of cars :(

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Valentino Rossi first raced as 13 before changing to 46, Subject to some smart a*s knowing better of course :lolno: :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

If you get a chance, you should listen to the recent interviews with Wayne Gardner in some podcasts (Rusty's Garage or V8 Sleuth). He discusses son Remy's rise against the tide of Spanish juniors who are schooled from very young in motor cycle racing. He basically says unless you get your child over to Spain and into that system, they have no hope.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

When I was racing the closest I got to a coaching system was was a few track days run by then champ riders.
Oh, and the book Twist of the wrist by Keith Code!!
I missed out on a trip to compete in an Isle of Mann TT because I couldn’t afford the air fare at the time, but 2 guys I was tight with did go & ended up crashing their sidecar on top of the mountain in fog which put them in hospital for 3 months until they could return hone to NZ

One of the track days had some kid turn up in a borrowed FZR 1000 and he went bezerk !
That was the first time I watched Andrew Stroud ride a bike .

Sure would have been helpful back then to see what real success could get ya, a mansion on the Gold Coast !!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Off topic”