Project Binky

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Project Binky

Post by Estnische »

I can't seem to find where this has been mentioned before, so I'll post it up. Two guys building a Mini resto-mod with great fun.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... g1qjtxA_nq

Hours of fabrication fun for the whole family!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Project Binky

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Fascinating, and a shade too immersive :D ...(especially when getting to the 'sonic cleaning' segment. :D ) Having owned, and heavily tinkered with, 3x 1960s Mini Copper 'S' models in the past (970cc short stroke, and two 1275S models bored out to 1340cc), I can't afford to return to David Vizard's legendary book on tuning the Mini, and my former obsession with the Cooper 'S'- as time, and money, won't permit it. :D Besides, aren't we going electric? :shh:
Wish these videos had been around 40+ years ago. ;)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

its great i have been watching it from the first episode. awesome project. i am trying to use these guys as inspiration for my Capri build, but mine is nowhere near as amazing as their project and a damn sight cheaper.......................i hope!

As for going electric, no way, keep old skool alive, thats why i am going and sticking a 302 small block ford v8 in my Capri :)

old cars are about a sense of feeling and electric power just takes away most of the character of an old car :(
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

I owed a V6GT for three days. Blew a head gasket and was stolen - very tumultuous ownership!

Return to “Off topic”