Weather...

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Weather...

Post by EAO »

I still say the mannequin looks the best in fish net stockings! :think: :wtf:

Jimster, trouser chili?! Please elaborate and enlighten me. Is it on par with squirty dumplings? :D :wave:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Absolutely! I believe tankers made their own when a round hit their tank.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:D
Jimster wrote:Absolutely! I believe tankers made their own when a round hit their tank.

That would be more like a pyroclastic flow, methinks :think: :O :D

as for Kaczor's plea, Well (and I'm steering away from politics), IMHO, I can't see the point of dismantling the oldest political union in the World, which has worked pretty well for over 300yrs 8O , just to give an over-ambitious 2nd tier politician (and Krankie-look-alike... and don't ask) a seat at the World's top table. But, I think we should leave it at that, and que sera, sera.
Never heard the dumplings metaphor before. Now that I have, it's a shame, as I'm very fond of dumplings in a good stew. Now, I'll never see them quite the same way, nor scoff them with the same relish, again. :/ :D

Weather-wise, all we've had here is God's flashlight, lately. Looks like the Almighty is checking up on the hitherto overlooked Highlands, to see what can be dumped on us soon.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

43rdRR,

Sorry to ruin your liking for dumplings! :{ I haven't had a really good one since my Grandmother passed away back in 2005. They used to go great with her rabbit or squirrel stew.

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Off topic”