Pay-Pal

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
jarndice
Colonel

Pay-Pal

Post by jarndice »

It amazes me just how difficult some dealers make buying their products,
I spent 20 minutes trying to buy something from "Banggood" using Pay-Pal,
Finally I gave up and cancelled the transaction. :thumbdown:
They don't seem to understand that once you have identified what it is you wish to purchase they need only send you to Pay-Pal who will provide to the dealer not only the money but the buyers full postal address and job done,
Banggood have lost a customer and I will be looking elsewhere for a product that is readily available on line.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Pay-Pal

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I was the same with that site Shaun :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Is it that bad? I did download the app a while ago and had a quick browse on there but not tried to buy anything yet, was going to get myself a new rc car but might not bother now!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

I’ve been buying from Banggood for years & use PayPal all the time with no issues?
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Ah well all hope is not lost then I did go on there the other day though and it kept saying 'this warehouse does not ship to your location' not sure what that was about?

Last edited by spongehoobtank82 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

midlife306 wrote:I’ve been buying from Banggood for years & use PayPal all the time with no issues?
Cheers
Wayne

Same here. I use them regularly and save a small fortune in the process, all sorts of products. I've never bothered to use their new 'app' though and maybe that is what you are having problems with. Just go in raw, open an account and shop easy with PayPal.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

General Jumbo01 wrote:
midlife306 wrote:I’ve been buying from Banggood for years & use PayPal all the time with no issues?
Cheers
Wayne

Same here. I use them regularly and save a small fortune in the process, all sorts of products. I've never bothered to use their new 'app' though and maybe that is what you are having problems with. Just go in raw, open an account and shop easy with PayPal.
Ok cheers mate I will give that a try when I decide what I want to buy, there's to much choice Image

Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

I preffer to use aliexpress. They have way more variety and better prices, but paypal is not allowed. You pay with the card. After years using it, and after near 1.000 orders in all kind of things, I am very happy with them and saved A LOT of money.

Nowadays with this coronavirus crisis they seem to start charging shipping. I hope it is reverted once this pandemia fades.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:I preffer to use aliexpress. They have way more variety and better prices, but paypal is not allowed. You pay with the card. After years using it, and after near 1.000 orders in all kind of things, I am very happy with them and saved A LOT of money.

Nowadays with this coronavirus crisis they seem to start charging shipping. I hope it is reverted once this pandemia fades.
And the best: they deliver to Austria! ;D ;D ;D
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hey Rad, I also use aliexpress for purchases and have only ever used paypal as a payment method ??? I have never entered my card details on there, you do pay a small charge for using PayPal on there though but its usually only about a quid :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “Off topic”