Re: Action man (GI Joe) as you've never seen before

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
capt midnight
Corporal

Post by capt midnight »

Son of a gun-ner wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:59 pm What this thread is all about. . . .

Watch "Mother MoneySupermarket Epic Action Man" on YouTube
phpBB [video]
:thumbup: :haha: :thumbup:

It looks like the Village People on steroids! Loved it!

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I did not know that Joe plays cricket. Guess ya learn somethin' new every day.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

The British version? I want you to arrest that desertin' traitor and ship him back to Fort Leavenworth!! :haha:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Tiggr
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tiggr »

Max-U52 wrote:I did not know that Joe plays cricket. Guess ya learn somethin' new every day.
Yes, cricket is one of the eccentricities of England, I suppose along with Morris dancing and pantomime...... :/
Tiger 1 Early Taigen,
Tiger 1 Mid Torro,
Tiger 1 Late Taigen,
King Tiger Taigen (P)
Jagdtiger Torro
King Tiger (H)
King Tiger Torro (H)
Tiger 1 late Torro
Panther G Taigen
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Don't forget about Dwile Flonking!
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

And cheese rolling at Cooper's Hill in Gloucester.... :haha:
http://www.cheese-rolling.co.uk/index1.htm
Try getting an rc tank up that hill :O . Mind you, perhaps we could start the tank rolling event here...
and here for some video action.. ..
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/w ... 2017-22867
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Roy, I believe the Hetzer would climb that. If she couldn't it would be because of the tall grass. Can I mow it first?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:Roy, I believe the Hetzer would climb that. If she couldn't it would be because of the tall grass. Can I mow it first?
Well, if the $8,000 dollar Tiger can pull a sports car, yours- unshackled- ought to be able to return a few of these monster cheeses back to the top again...even without a mower. More than a half a century ago I used to drive a wee
Ferguson tractor (The famous TE20), that pulled a wheel-driven mower at haymaking time. Your hetzer could probably manage a wheel driven unit up front, and still not run out of steam :haha: :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I think in this case it's all about power to weight ratio. I believe the motors I run are stronger than what comes in the armortek T1, and I'm only about a quarter the weight. Reminds me of when I first learned about power to weight. No matter how bad your muscle car, don't race bikes. They'll make ya look stupid every time. :O :haha: :/ 8)
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Max-U52 wrote:I think in this case it's all about power to weight ratio. I believe the motors I run are stronger than what comes in the armortek T1, and I'm only about a quarter the weight. Reminds me of when I first learned about power to weight. No matter how bad your muscle car, don't race bikes. They'll make ya look stupid every time. :O :haha: :/ 8)
Haha, I love racing bikes on country roads (they have lots of bends), it certainly evens things out as the bikes have to think about damp under trees & cowpats, cars just plough through it all lol
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Off topic”