Luckiest Rider Ever

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Luckiest Rider Ever

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The ear thing caused by Romans ??...................yes, I have a mild form of it.
Too much engineering/boiler making, too much shooting..............all with ears unprotected.
Now?.............I just claim ignorance and a lack of paying attention :/
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
pkdiorama
Recruit

Re: Luckiest Rider Ever

Post by pkdiorama »

Bikes got to love em and part of it is the pain side of it we know the risks , sadly had to sell my 2013 Kwaka ZX10R 2years ago as my license was not going to last ! got booked twice running it in ... the new bikes are pure race bikes with lights , the Kwaka would spin the back tire and lift the front wheel at 180 kays going up hill on mountain roads the power was addictive . Handled so beautifully on bumpy back roads no tank slapping reminded me of my old ZX7R . Other bikes still have my 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 in garage no rego so my look at and sit on bike. Had a Yamaha OWO1 and CB1100RC plus a heap of other bikes and one that put me in Hospital twice 1989 GSXR1100K ended in a tree .....Cheers Pete. P.S would post photos but keep getting red flag file to big ? surely it should be simpler to post photos with out mucking around down sizing ???

Return to “Off topic”