Oh no, a lady doctor. . . .

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Oh no, a woman doctor. . . .

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Casting aspersions about women drivers could get you into serious trouble
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Oh no, a lady doctor. . . .

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Shy T34 tries to escape prying eyes
Shy T34 tries to escape prying eyes
Pink T34.jpg (97.43 KiB) Viewed 3546 times
Guess the gender of this driver, then.... :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Oh, and, all I've said that's 'sexist', was sent to me by a woman ;) :haha:
Including the picture with a worse comment.

Mick.
:/
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

No idea what this sexist thing is all about, a woman can do anything that a human can do.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ok, so..............a 'Lady Doc'....................

Once she can look as haggard as John Pertwee & still think shes hot- shes got my attention

I assure you gentlemen, the shall be a shit-storm of cataclysmic proportions if the show is renamed "Nurse Who"

No objection from me, as long as the essence of the show and its theme are not significantly altered for external(political) reasons.

Its a T.V. show............there are Female doctors, and there (for all we know) may even be time travelers, so why not the possible odds on a Female, doctor, that travels time......?
The Daleks & Cybermen get the living shit kicked out of them 7 days a month, so every 4th episode is a ripper !! :shh:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

I am so glad that I don't have a tv license, I never have to listen to one single politician, campaigner, idiotic news report, propaganda, or anything else that is on tv. My life is bliss, my opinions on anything and everything are mine, and mine alone. I can disagree with who I like, have any opinion I want, and say what I want to whoever I want. It's great.

I am now awaiting 'news' on Jeanette Bond, the transgender James Bond, and the next King of England, King Charlotte, who will appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace in a wig and high heels, with a smartphone in its hand and playing Pokemon, just to prove that they are 'normal'.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Jay-Em
Corporal
Location: The Chilly and Flat part of the Netherlands' North.

Post by Jay-Em »

Don't own a TV in the strictest sense. Dó own a 55" HD "monitor" -so to speak- with assorted media players.

I usually buy the series I want to see on blu-ray. Not fond of netflix, sreaming and whatnot.
If the new Doctor gets positive reviews allover the board, I'll buy the season. If not? About £20.- saved :P

Last season, what I've seen of it, was quite a bit better than the ones with the unavoidable Clara tbh. What a horribly written character that was.
Jay-Em
Corporal

Post by Jay-Em »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
Jay-Em wrote: Last season, what I've seen of it, was quite a bit better than the ones with the unavoidable Clara tbh. What a horribly written character that was.
Maybe so, but wasn't the actress cute ;)
Mêh...

Now, if we were talking a feisty scottish redhead in a faux lady Police Constable costume.... :D
Jay-Em
Corporal

Post by Jay-Em »

I'm not even mentioning Mrs Kingston. Shé's in a completley different league of her own. Would of made a great Doctor. And those curls? They're bad for my ricky-tickerr..
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

When I saw the title I thought something TOTALLY different! LOL! :haha:

Return to “Off topic”