Willian Webb Ellis’s best ever idea !

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Willian Webb Ellis’s best ever idea !

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Well you may have given it to us in the Cricket, but we fair slapped the Leprechauns on their emerald arses, then the “ frightful Convict stock” schooled the “Roses”in how to win a physical game !
The “Boyo’s” also had their coal-blackened hearts broken by a last second penalty, and the “Bravehearts” got a taste of Gaucho bbq !!

Been a big weekend for Southern Hemisphere Rugby
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
B_Man
Corporal

Re: Willian Webb Ellis’s best ever idea !

Post by B_Man »

As a dedicated Walllabies supporter I'm very experienced in dealing with losing rugby games but it's a new concept for the Kiwis. Has anyone done a welfare check on Mr Bix after last weekend's historic series win for Ireland, are you OK Herman?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

With the whole country in mourning and the training staff refusing to talk to the Press little wonder that Herman is busy with other matters,
Certainly having suffered almost total failure in every sport that we bring to the Land of the Long White Cloud over many years I think I know what he is feeling.
Just remember all the good times with the confidence that those heady days will return :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

How about the Aussie World Bridge Champions beating the US team the other day!!
Yep, bridge, or Darts
That’s me now :'( :S
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

Chin up Herman. The Bledisloe Cup is just around the corner and the Wallabies will need to win at Eden Park to take it off you. I think we both know that is a very unlikely outcome so you should get that winning feeling back soon.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

B_Man wrote:As a dedicated Walllabies supporter I'm very experienced in dealing with losing rugby games but it's a new concept for the Kiwis. Has anyone done a welfare check on Mr Bix after last weekend's historic series win for Ireland, are you OK Herman?
I wish I didn't have a mouth full of tea when I read that :haha: :haha: :haha:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Off topic”