We are sailing.

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: We are sailing.

Post by Will01Capri »

General Jumbo01 wrote:You could well be right Will, but those little SD.KFZ.251 drive flanges can be damned awkward little critters. They might even have been the cause of the incident. Still we won't hold you responsible for the multi billion dollar damages - we try to look after our mates ;)

You may now even have time to sit down and enjoy a well deserved restful cup of coffee!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
sorry for late reply, but they did eventually arrive, but as for this thing called time for a coffee, i don't understand what that means! hahahahaha
Lets just hope he doesn't do it again when we get ready on the famo and start ordering parts for that lol

The jokes here are just baaaaaaad by the way haha

On the subject of blame, im sorry but the captain is the only one who should be responsible. he should know his ship and its limits and should know where he can pass.
if there is doubt you play it safe, not take a risk with something like that. but accidents do happen and we are but human so will get it wrong.
at least that is what i have told myself when the car has been pointing in a different direction to what was intended lol
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Ever since the first supertankers which actually look quite small in comparison with todays VLCCs they have been built down to a price so a single engine with a single screw and a fully automated bridge with a very much reduced crew is the norm,
When the ship is new sailing under the flag of a decent company all is well but when she is on her 3rd owner it is just a matter of time before disaster strikes on what by then is an unreliable old lady looking for an accident.
The prewar merchant fleets which transported the Empires goods around the world were an excellent example of sound engineering practice and built on the Clyde by men who took pride in their workmanship and then came Doenitz with his Untersee boots and the world changed for the merchant navy forever :thumbdown:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

She's in Felixstowe today. Wonder if she'll get stuck there too!! She can always ask the Harwich foot ferry to tow her off ;)
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Off topic”