RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Like I said.............
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Cheer up, HB. An English win looked on the cards, despite the All Blacks' fearsome reputation. No reason to hit the bottle. :D
The Spanish national footie side seemed invincible for a while, but all good things come to an end, as we all know. :|
(Pity that bad things always seem to last a lot longer, though, eh?)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Well that was a surprise,
Like just about every supporter of a team playing the "All Blacks" I really did doubt the "Roses" could win against them but the truth is the scoreline was very nearly 28 to 7,
I wonder if the English training squad were watching Japans technique because the speed from the getgo was very reminiscent of the "Cherry Blossoms" style.
With the only team that the Roses could have been beaten by now sidelined
it does leave me wondering for the first time if England could really win the thing this time. :shh:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

jarndice wrote:Well that was a surprise,
Like just about every supporter of a team playing the "All Blacks" I really did doubt the "Roses" could win against them but the truth is the scoreline was very nearly 28 to 7,
I wonder if the English training squad were watching Japans technique because the speed from the getgo was very reminiscent of the "Cherry Blossoms" style.
With the only team that the Roses could have been beaten by now sidelined
it does leave me wondering for the first time if England could really win the thing this time. :shh:
It must be especially satisfying for Eddie Jones. He's half-Japanese, and his team is playing in his half-homeland. :)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

As an Australian, watching that game was a bit like watching Darth Vader fight Bane but what an impressive performance from England. It was a real rugby clinic and amazing to see. The Wales v Springboks games was a snorefest in comparison and both teams looked like running the ball wasn't part of their game plan. Saturday is a new day but England should have the Boks covered.

Return to “Off topic”