A question about royalty

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

A question about royalty

Post by Max-U52 »

Not sure why I want to know, but I'm wondering, if, God forbid, something were to happen and Prince William died before Prince Charles ascends to the Throne, would Prince Harry then becomes Prince Charles' heir and next in line for the Throne? Or would Prince William's son be next after Prince Charles?

Thanks, Guys. 8) 8) 8)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Re: A question about royalty

Post by mcevoyi »

Hi max
In short yes ..it would pass to Williams done
Price George ...

Harry in belive is 5TH DOWN down the ladder
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Thanks. Confusing to me, but I guess it just doesn't pay to be the second son!
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

A bit like the Kardashians really...
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Estnische wrote:A bit like the Kardashians really...
ImageImage
Tanks alot.... :wave:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Good on him I reckon. I met the guy very briefly when in Gallipoli for the Centenary and he seems a good bloke as you guys up there say.
Hey, hes a combat soldier and by all accounts a bit of a rebel, but that looks to have carried on to his love.

I reckon he's the security guys lad anyway !! :shh: ..............
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Naturally I am pleased for the couple and their marriage will do wonders for the BREXIT Talks, She being German Chancellor and all BUT I cannot help wondering what Herr Merkle is thinking about his wife taking up with a British Prince of the Realm. :shh:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

The chances of Charles taking the throne for long are being slimmed down methinks. The Queen refuses to step down, and the longer she stays put, the shorter his reign would be. Hence his young eldest son gets to be King for a long while. I think the Royals and the Establishment regard him as a basket case, and would do anything to keep him out.

Little known fact, when a sovereign is crowned they have to be approved 'by the people'. If the newly crowned sovereign walked out of Westminster Abbey and there was no cheering crowd, or they all turned their backs, the Coronation would have to be annulled. Strange but true.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

When William the Conqueror was crowned in Westminster Abbey, both the Norman's and Saxons shouted their approval in the Abbey, his soldiers outside thought there was an assassination attempt. They set fire to surround ding House, smoke filled the Abbey and riots broke out.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Off topic”