Newboy!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
AndyD
Lance Corporal

Newboy!

Post by AndyD »

;D

Hi all,

just joined in here, looks like a good resource for RC tanks. No doubt I'll stop by and ask some questions on how to get the best out of my Tanks...

Currently have 4; 2 Pz III's (1 smoke and sound, the other not - but it was cheap!!) and 2 Tigers - both smoke and sound but one is a bit poorly after taking a tumble down the stairs! All 4 are un-touched from the box, but will be upgraded etc as time goes on. Have metal tracks and gearboxes for the Tigers, plus metal tracks for 1 Pz III. I also have a few other upgrade bits: suspension set for 1 Tiger and 1 Pz III. All are Heng Long. Looking at the Jagdpanther at the moment; it does look very nice.....

Would like to have some allied stuff too; I have heard/read about HL bringing out a Sherman and perhaps a Cromwell/Comet later in 2009, eother would be nice...

:0) 
HL Tiger x2 (one that didn't bounce very well!), HL Pz III x2 (one non-smoker); HL Stug III; HL PzIV and want an HL Jagdpanther.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Newboy!

Post by tiger205 »

hi andyD, and welcome to the madhouse, youre right it is a good resource for rc tanks, and the guys here are only to willing to help out with advice etc, the main rule here is to have fun, which i'm sure you will. oh and we like photos here so when you can, post some photos of youre tanks ;) :D

Tony 8)
Last edited by tiger205 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

hi andyd welcome to THE  site, theres lots of info here and if you have any questions just ask, im sure someone will know
all the best ,ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

Hello andyD,
    Sounds like you have a good supply of tanks started,was going to warn you about the dredded "tank bug" but I think it's to late. ;D ;D ;D
Just wanted to say welcome to the forum---- ;D ;D

BIGMIG  ;) ;)
AndyD
Lance Corporal

Post by AndyD »

Thanks Guy's!  :0)

I was going to post a picture up of the damaged Tiger to see if it was worth trying to repair or just seek a lower hull! My lad wants it left as a battlefield relic....LOL

;0)
HL Tiger x2 (one that didn't bounce very well!), HL Pz III x2 (one non-smoker); HL Stug III; HL PzIV and want an HL Jagdpanther.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”