New guy

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
GREENGLADE
Recruit

New guy

Post by GREENGLADE »

Hi guys

Just a quick introduction of myself. The names Pete , Model maker/engineer for many years now ,you name it and I've built it.
Rc tanks however are fairly new to me although i have built them in the past and have  owned a Tamiya sherman since about 2001 ( modified to A3E8 with firing gun,powder charge that is not BB..:)  ) which has done little other  than sit on my workshop bence since.
Recently however I was introduced to the Heng Long tanks by a friend and realising what good value they were promptly bought myself a PZVI F2 which of course I had to modify and it now has full skirts and other mods now turning it into an Ausf H.
Anyway that's  how far I've got with this new direction for me and I'm sure I'll add another tank soon( BTW just bought 3 HL Tiger 1's as xmas gifts for 3 of my children who liked the PZVI).
So you never know i may well be upgrading one of these as my next project...:)

Pete
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Re: New guy

Post by [ICE]monkey »

hi and welcome to the forum, yes it starts with one tank but then the bug gets you !!!!!!!!  ;D
all the best ,ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

hi pete welcome to the forum(or commonly called the mad house) you'll have a good time here and get loads of help and advice, if needed, i like the sound of youre sherman, it fires a powder charge?, i think you need to do a write up on how to do it in the hints and tips section, thats something i would love to do on my sherman

regards
                              Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hey pete, welcome to our forums, hope you enjoy your time here, and any questions you may have dont be afraid to ask!

cheers,

matt
GREENGLADE
Recruit

Post by GREENGLADE »

thanks for the welcome guys...:)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”