Ah I made it!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tanxalot
Private

Re: Ah I made it!

Post by Tanxalot »

Hi Blitz welcome to the madhou....err forum...LOL!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Lovely to have you on-board. 8)
Too much month left at the end of the money!!
fv432
2nd Lieutenant

Post by fv432 »

matt now hes here hadnt we better take those handcuffs off now LOL
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

i thought they suited him!! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D naaaaa if their are any wip em off, hehehe!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

cheers mate,

Matt
The Blitz
Lance Corporal

Post by The Blitz »

WOW,

Thanks guys, this is going to be cool, a bunch of roudy Britts, motivated to take this tank Hobby to new levels!

I v'e been telling matt though e-mail besides all my customers, request and getting ready for a battle this weekend! I have been trying to put the Tamiya recoil in my Matorro, EL MOD King Tiger, I am getting closer and when I get it installed I'll post some pics & video,, no matter how ugly the insides turns out! :D Maybe it will spark other ideas, and I am sure glad Heng Long has the recoil to work with, it will make future tanks much less hasstle to modify!!!

Hey Big, I have been staying up until 1 or 2 lately too, but I need to hit the rack earlier, and the fires  are not near us this time, thanks for asking!

Cheers  8)
Last edited by The Blitz on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RCTankWars.com
Ex_Pat_Tanker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Ex_Pat_Tanker »

Phil, you are one of the very best!!
I hope this forum helps you grow the buisness and get the UK fully into IR combat!
(Good to hear your house is not on fire, btw :) !)

There was a possibilty of a placement for me out in our office in Lake Forest CA, but unfortunately I signed up for the Peoria job before that one got offered around :'(
Hopefully I will get the oppotunity to ship a few tanks out and join your club for a weekend next year!
Happy 'Tanksgiving'!
Mart
The Blitz
Lance Corporal

Post by The Blitz »

Ex_Pat_Tanker wrote: Phil, you are one of the very best!!
I hope this forum helps you grow the buisness and get the UK fully into IR combat!
(Good to hear your house is not on fire, btw :) !)

There was a possibilty of a placement for me out in our office in Lake Forest CA, but unfortunately I signed up for the Peoria job before that one got offered around :'(
Hopefully I will get the oppotunity to ship a few tanks out and join your club for a weekend next year!
Happy 'Tanksgiving'!
Mart
Hey you let me know if you are getting a business trip this way and we will set a battle around those dates!!!
RCTankWars.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”