newby

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Abo
Corporal

newby

Post by Abo »

Evening fellas, just thought I would drop by after registering. Came across from rc universe and thought I would give this a try, have to say looks pretty good. I'm 53,retired living in Bromsgrove Worcs with a love of all things armour. The wife would cut off my dangly bits if I ever bought any Tamiya so have to make do with Heng Long. So far have a tiger 1, sturmtiger, stug III, panzer III, a bulldog and two pershings ,oh and a Panzer IV waiting in santas sleigh. Looking forward to getting to know  you lot over the coming months as I need help ( or so the wife tells me) with this great hobby.
fv432
2nd Lieutenant

Re: newby

Post by fv432 »

hi abo welcome aboard mate Glad to have you here  ;) ;) ;)

Kind regards rob
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

welcome aboard matey and hope you enjoy your time here, also hope you get that help you need!! ;D ;D ;D

nice collection of tanks youve got their,

cheers mate,

Matt
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

ABO wrote: Evening fellas, just thought I would drop by after registering. Came across from rc universe and thought I would give this a try, have to say looks pretty good. I'm 53,retired living in Bromsgrove Worcs with a love of all things armour. The wife would cut off my dangly bits if I ever bought any Tamiya so have to make do with Heng Long. So far have a tiger 1, sturmtiger, stug III, panzer III, a bulldog and two pershings ,oh and a Panzer IV waiting in santas sleigh. Looking forward to getting to know  you lot over the coming months as I need help ( or so the wife tells me) with this great hobby.
Hello ABO,
          Looks like you are allready off to a great collection,and I think you have come to the right place. ;D ;D
And did I say "Welcome"  ;D
                          BIGMIG  ;) ;)
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy yourself its in the rules on this forum must have fun .Have a good look round the site and register in your local club in the midlands, we are having a meeting in Nottingham in Febuary hope you can come .

regards pete
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

hi abo welcome to THE site
all the best ,ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
Abo
Corporal

Post by Abo »

Thanks for the welcome fellas, good to see a few familliar names from the old RCU forum, looking forward to joining in here.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

hi abo
welcome to the site, youll have a good laugh here thats rule 1-have fun, plus they are a great bunch of loonies(i mean blokes ;D)who are really helpfull. oh yes, you could have a tamiya tank, and not have your 'nads put under a steamroller :-[ :-\ :-[, get one off of ebay from hong kong, the postage is dear, but still cheaper by a mile than getting one hear, thats what the mrs did for me, but i got to wait till x-mass for my sherman :'(. or you could just buy one and put it in a HL box youre mrs would never know ;D ;D ;D

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".

Return to “Introduce Yourself”