Just another FNG

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Crispy
Sergeant

Just another FNG

Post by Crispy »

Hi, my names Nic and Im a tankaholic  :-\ Well I guess I have been most of my life but only been into R/C for about 10 years. It all started when I finally convinced myself that a new full option Tiger 1 was worth the price of a 2nd hand car. I should probably point out this was the little beauty that got my brother in law "Rocketman" into the R/C business, and we've been obsessive-compulsives every since. Really wish I hadnt sold that old Tiger and been looking to replace it every since but I havent had the funds.

Currently I have a few projects on the go, Im converting the 1/18 M113 to a full Vietnam era ACAV version and have a HL Tiger in peices ready to be turned into a Jadgpanther. Unfortunately my other recent work in progress, my 9 month old daughter has stolen all my free time and funds so the tanks are taking a little longer than they use too  ::) 

Not sure if Rocketman mentioned it but we also have our own website www.crispyandtherocketman.com

Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Nic
You aint gettin me on no plane fool!
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Just another FNG

Post by tiger205 »

hi nic welcome to the forum, if your a tankaholic this site wont help with your addiction ;D, just make you worse.

Tony 8)
Last edited by tiger205 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Hi There and welcome crispy hope you enjoy your self here not many rules here where do you live trying to sort out where everyone is in order to organise local meetings

regards pete
adin
Lance Corporal

Post by adin »

Hi matey,

Nice website with some lovely vehicles

Return to “Introduce Yourself”