New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Bender
Recruit

Post by Bender »

Hello
Happy to be a member here ! I live in france and make dioramas in modelling shows at 1/6 scale mostly about world War 2 ; of course i have a lots of véhicules including tanks RC or not ...
I ‘ ve found 1/16 RC tanks recently and think this is a good idea to have some !
So I have bought the mato’s King tiger ( before saw here there is some troubles with this brand) so I hope having not to much troubles with it , the future will tell me as i have , for the Time, just build a wooden box to carry it!
I have the IR one and a turret to fire balls.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: New member

Post by BarryC »

Welcome Mr Bender!

If your Tiger gives you trouble you'll find friendly, folks here to help you sort it out I'm sure. :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Bender
Recruit

Post by Bender »

Thanks Barry!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello, Bender :wave: I see that you want "just build a wooden box to carry" your Jadgpanther. Last year, an RCTW member, awoychosky123, put online some plans for a really fine tank crate. I was all ready to build a few when I learned that the cost of wood had skyrocketed here in the US. I still would like to make some. All the credit goes to awoychosky123. Here is the link to a free download of his crate plans.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9hkKH ... Fsdgw/view
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Bender Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
My first Tiger 1 was a Torro product which came in its own wooden box,
Nearly ten years later all I hear from the light in my life is "When are you going to get rid of that bloo*y box?" :haha: :haha:
Whereas the Pre cut polystyrene block that my Heng Long Tanks come packed in within a cardboard carry case are very handy :thumbup: But that is just me so do what everybody else does and ignore me :'(
I hope you enjoy this place and do join in any thread that gets your attention.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Bender,

Good to have you with us! Almost everything you need or want can be found among the Forum Index and/or members themselves. Enjoy yourself!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
761st
Private

Post by 761st »

Welcome Bender. My first grade son is learning to speak French. Post a picture when you can.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”