Greetings...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Greetings...

Post by jarndice »

D_Idaho wrote:Greetings all!

Posting the obligatory introduction post as specified. Retired guy, former military, was on an early M1A1 in the late 90s for a spell. Miss the whine of that turbine and boom of that M-256. I don't miss changing track... I just picked up a HL M1A2 and have been lurking the forums for info so I figured I'd join.

Cheers!
You sir are very welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
I feel sure you will be asking questions and we will be pleased to answer them.
Enjoy this place and do join in the many threads.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

HERMAN BIX wrote:When you look at Mr Barry C's build, try to keep in mind that he has massive eyes that are often depicted on Alien Beings as a main feature thus allowing him to work in such delicate detail!!...............plus, as he is an actual extraterrestrial, he is in a different time zone which enables him to carry out the Abrams project in perpetuity..............

Thats a tough gig for us 'normal' folks to aspire to :haha: :/
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :thumbup:
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello D_Idaho! I see you are having fun already, and that's just what it's all about. If you ever feel discouraged by all the wizardry here on RCTW, check out some of my photos and you will feel as if you have instantly become an expert! (But...psst...you don't have to be an expert to enjoy it all. One of my pals uses an M1 Abrams I gave him to chase his granddaughters and great-granddaughters around with little plastic BBs. But that's after they have all had, unh, the necessary libations.)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”