Greetings All

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Robdd11
Recruit

Greetings All

Post by Robdd11 »

Just joined and in UK …

Have the Haya Chieftain, HL Challenger 2, Roc hobby 1/12 & 6 scale jeeps, H MRAP and just received the hg p802, 804 & 805.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Greetings All

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello from a frozen colonial across the puddle. That's a fine start toward addiction. I hope that for once I am not the only one who is clueless. When you wrote "p802, 804 & 805," I am seeing page numbers. Someone had better clue me in. :S
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
An interesting collection and one that gives you the opportunity to compare the less than perfect quality of Chinese model builds with the top notch quality of Chinese model builds,
I am of course comparing Heng Long and HG,
I also have a Heng Long Challenger as well as an HG 802 and an HG 803A and an HG 806, I like the Challenger but the HG Tipper (803A) and Articulated Tractor (802) and its Low Loader Trailer (806) are infinitely better in quality than either Heng Long or Taigen (I have that company's Abram) although in truth when one considers that the low loader trailer kit cost well over £400 I suppose you would expect it :haha: Details such as working indicators and working 5th wheel and 0n the trailer r/c ramps as standard and being made of metal and top quality abs in 1/12 scale there is scope for greater detail than in 1/16.
Enjoy this place and ask lots of questions.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
thestig
Lance Corporal

Post by thestig »

Rest easy Herr Dr. Professor. You are not alone.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Robdd11,

Glad to have you with us! It would seem you've already been bitten by the "bug"! Enjoy yourself here and remember to have lots of fun while you're at it!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”