hallo al

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
wilco sanz
Recruit

hallo al

Post by wilco sanz »

GOEDEN DAG All
MIJN NAAM wilco Santana woon in Holland ik heb voor kerst een tank gehad en wel een taigen tiger 1 kit.
Ik weet nog niet veel van alles dat hoop ik hier te leren sorry maar ik kan geen engels schrijven.
Ik ben 59 jaar, heb 4 zoons en vrouw .
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: hallo al

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome Wilco

English, Dutch, and German are related, and even without Google 'Translate', it's not hard to know that you're: 59, have four sons, a wife, and can't yet write (scribe) in English but have, lately, been given a tank for Christmas and a Taigen Tiger 1 Kit.
You are very welcome, Wilco. Model-making is universal :D Understanding Friesisch should help understanding English :D Happy New Year to you, and to all the Family! :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Goeden Dag Wilco! Guten Tag! https://translate.google.com/?sl=nl&tl=en&op=translate

Je kunt je posts in het Nederlands schrijven en Google Translate ze voor je in het Engels laten zetten. Ik zie dat 43 Recce correct is: ik versta Duits, dus ik kon het Nederlands met een paar fouten achterhalen.

You can write your posts in Dutch and have Google Translate put them in English for you. I see that 43 Recce is correct: I understand German, so I could figure out the Dutch with a few errors.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Too many kids, not enough tanks.................same in any lingo mate :thumbup:
Welcome along
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Wilco Hi, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Greetings Wilco,

I see you've met some of the regulars here! :D We're glad to have you with us! Enjoy yourself and ask any questions you need to! These Gent's are very helpful!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”