Hello from Paris

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
MonsieurTox
Corporal

Re: Hello from Paris

Post by MonsieurTox »

jarndice wrote:Bon Soir Monsieur Tox and welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Your knowledge will be very welcome with all of us who frequent these pages,
Enjoy the Forum and offer as much help to us as hopefully we will to you :thumbup:
Hello Jarndice, thank you for the welcome !

I hope to be able to contribute and offer as much as I can but as far as I can see, you guys already know it all and much more ! :)
Coryphodon
Recruit

Post by Coryphodon »

Hello,
I am also based in Paris;
send me a PM if you wish.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Most excellent to have you join us Monsieur
Sure would be nice to see photos of your work when you can.
I’m looking forward to the Rugby match between your guys and my All Blacks next weekend!! It’s always a nerve wracking fixture !
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
MonsieurTox
Corporal

Post by MonsieurTox »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Most excellent to have you join us Monsieur
I’m looking forward to the Rugby match between your guys and my All Blacks next weekend!! It’s always a nerve wracking fixture !
Thanks Herman !
That match was a great one to watch, cant wait to see another France - All Blacks, next should be the opening match of the next world cup !
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

MonsieurTox wrote:
Thanks Herman !
That match was a great one to watch, cant wait to see another France - All Blacks, next should be the opening match of the next world cup !
Your men were the best I have seen a French Team in decades.
We were outdone in every aspect of the match, and that is a rare thing for us.
There are already very loud calls for the coach to be run off and several players have been criticised for being disinterested & lazy.
Was a miserable day in the Bix house after that defeat I can tell you.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
MonsieurTox
Corporal

Post by MonsieurTox »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
MonsieurTox wrote:
Thanks Herman !
Your men were the best I have seen a French Team in decades.
We were outdone in every aspect of the match, and that is a rare thing for us.
There are already very loud calls for the coach to be run off and several players have been criticised for being disinterested & lazy.
Was a miserable day in the Bix house after that defeat I can tell you.
We have some young players that are very good and promising (thinking of Ntamack or Dupont, but there are more).
Yeah Iv'e read some articles about your coach, but to be fair you guys were ending an exhausting tour (started in July if I'm correct ?) and the lose against Ireland probably hit them even if we were expecting a reaction and the will to end this tour by a win.
I won't lie, the first 20 min of the second half were terrible to watch, we know so well it can goes so fast the other way with the Blacks.

Anyway, World Cup is the whole other thing and I'm sure you guys will be ready to win it ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”