Hello From Scotland

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Hello From Scotland

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Welcome Stu! Your problem is common, yet there must be some way to that KV-2. Hmm... I have seen offers of fellows who will ship "gifts" to a tanker in need of another fix. My own assemblage is obscene (viewtopic.php?f=33&t=30720), but come by in sad circumstances as my wife was dying of Alzheimer's and did not know what was happening. :thumbdown: Some years later, I now have a sweetheart who has been duly forewarned. :D
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Re: Hello From Scotland

Post by stu_the_flat »

Hello Herr Proffessor.

I am sorry for not replying, it was a difficult post to hear. On Sunday I lost my gran to Alzheimer's but the sad truth of the disease you can loose your loved ones quite some time before they pass and it is extremely difficult to deal with. I am sorry to hear you have had a similar experience. probably through a different view point as it was your wife. I am very sorry.

On a lighter note your tank collection looks awesome. Your stack of Torro boxes looks the business and yes I spy your KV-2 down there that looks wicked along with the cut out section of armour to show the track! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”