Hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Hi

Post by jarndice »

If you turn your Tanks over the Heng Long Tanks have the company name on the base,
These tanks unless they have been modified to have the Taigen Quick release are held together by approx 7 screws,
The Taigen Tanks are usually fitted with the aforementioned quick release which is accessed by a lever under the rear mudflap on the left side (looking from the back) Pull the lever towards the back of the tank to open the tank, In the case of the Tiger 1 you will need to disconnect the Air cleaner black rubber pipes and swing up the plastic air cleaner pipe stubs that the pipes are attached to first.
When you open a Tank be careful because the main cable is very short and you may cause damage,
Extension cables are available as an upgrade and I recommend them.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Cshaffer
Private

Post by Cshaffer »

Ok I would say a good majority of them have that style bottom
DzNile4L
Private

Post by DzNile4L »

That tank behind the tiger between the tiger numbered 33 and the paintbox panzer 4 looks special too, could be a forces of valour king tiger.
Cshaffer
Private

Post by Cshaffer »

Most of the tanks have a battery hatch some are screwed on or spring loaded.
There are a couple tanks that use to be static models that he wired up himself those may take a little patience to figure out how to open those
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Cshaffer wrote:I hope there are some Illinois people
Hello Cshaffer,

I think your closest Forum neighbor is probably Jimster. He's in Southern Illinois just across the Mississippi River from Cape Girardeau, MO (or somewhere there about). I'm sure he'll chime in here shortly.

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”