Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Hello

Post by Jimster »

Welcome from Southern Illinois! Love San Antonio. My wife and I enjoyed the Alamo and the River Walk. Post pics of your fleet as soon as you can.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello KBD,

That is a nice collection to start out with! Very glad you found this Forum! It's indispensable and the member's are amazing! You'll find everything you need here....and then some! :D

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello, KBD! There seems to be little opportunity here in the US to get together with other tankers.

You wrote that your "2 daughters and wife appease me to do IR battles." May they find heavenly reward. :D That's really nice of them.

Check out https://www.taigentanks.com/. These are my favorites, most especially with the Version 3 sound modules. Top-of-the-line HengLong tanks are fine, with flexible electronics, but grossly inadequate sound. Of course, installing aftermarket electronics can be best, but challenging to the skills and finances. Have fun, post photos, ask questions, make wisecracks!
thestig
Lance Corporal

Post by thestig »

Hi KBDensen.

Welcome from southeast Pennsylvania.

As you will or already have discovered, modeling RC tanks is a lonely hobby in the states.

Enjoy the forum and the available expertise and advice from this group of very talented hobbyists.

Have fun with your “herd”.

Frank

Return to “Introduce Yourself”