Hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Nasher13
Recruit

Hi

Post by Nasher13 »

Hi I am a hobbyist into Rc Crawling,and G gauge garden Railway,but saw a 1/6 scale tank .so as I could not afford one purchase a toro Sherman metal track bb version,so am looking to upgrade smoke unit and mabe motors to servo and just have fun with the Grandkids
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Hi

Post by jarndice »

Hi, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Most people seem to start with the Tiger 1,
The M4 (Sherman) is a fine tank to start with but like the Panzer 111 and 4 they are all restricted in available space.
Fitting upgrades such as servos and smokers are more challenging than with a larger Tank of the same scale.As there is very little difference in price perhaps a little research might help you with a final choice of Tank.
And all the Heng Long Version 6.0 Tanks come with both a BB and an I/R facility built in which Taigen/Torro Tanks do not and if you ever decide to fight your Tank within the official regulations the Heng Long Version 6.0 is compatible with The Tamiya I/R System.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello N13,

Glad to have you with us. You'll find everything you need right here on the Forum! Enjoy yourself! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
igi911
Recruit

Post by igi911 »

Hello :wave:
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Heee, good idea to have fun with the grandkids, and at the same time enjoy yourself :D
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Nasher13
Recruit

Newbie help

Post by Nasher13 »

Thanks again everyone for that warm welcome Nash

Return to “Introduce Yourself”