Good Day

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Good Day

Post by EAO »

Greetings Awoychosky123,

A fine collection you have there! :thumbup: I too find StuG's intriguing! Good to have you with us!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Andy427sc
Recruit

Re: Good Day!

Post by Andy427sc »

Hi Awoy

I’m a newbie myself and it seems there’s quite a few of us new to tanking.... so it’s really great to not feel the odd one out!

My next tank is going to be a Panzer... I’ve got the hots for a Panzer III however my son in law is Stug mad... so it’s going to be a heated discussion 8O before I but the Stug...
awoychosky123
Recruit

Re: Good Day

Post by awoychosky123 »

Estnische wrote:Just remember, you did not choose the StuG life, the StuG life chose you!
It sure did! :haha:
EAO wrote:Greetings Awoychosky123,

A fine collection you have there! :thumbup: I too find StuG's intriguing! Good to have you with us!

Cheers,
Eric.
Thank you!
Andy427sc wrote:Hi Awoy

I’m a newbie myself and it seems there’s quite a few of us new to tanking.... so it’s really great to not feel the odd one out!

My next tank is going to be a Panzer... I’ve got the hots for a Panzer III however my son in law is Stug mad... so it’s going to be a heated discussion 8O before I but the Stug...
This hobby is definitely fun and growing on me fast. Both tanks are fantastic, I just think the StuG with its lower profile looks more aggressive. Too bad there aren't more RTR StuG's on the market only Ausf G's. Would really love to see some RTR Ausf A-F.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”