Hello from sunny Wales

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Soane
Recruit

Hello from sunny Wales

Post by Soane »

Thanks for letting me join this group, hopefully I can glean some knowledge from you guys and hopefully contribute some of my own answers. I been making scale and r/c models and for over four decades and it’s only now that I’ve bought my first r/c tank, the Heng Long Tiger 1, full option v.7. Hopefully I’ll get up to speed with this aspect of the hobby, I’ve no doubt I’ll be adding to the collection in the future.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Hello from sunny Wales

Post by Jimster »

Great to have you on board! Our knowledge base grows by leaps and bounds. Your first tank happens to be my favorite and I’m sure you’ll have tons of fun modifying it to the highest level.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Good to see you have started with a Tank most of us are familiar with.
There are more upgrades available for the Heng Long/Taigen/Torro Tiger 1 than for any other and most parts BUT NOT ALL are interchangeable, (If in doubt just ask the Forum) ,
If you have questions we have answers and if you have answers someone will have a question,
Enjoy this place, even an old curmudgeon such as I sometimes thinks it is almost okay :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Welcome! RCTW can be lots of fun. "If you have questions we have answers and if you have answers someone will have a question." Soon there will be more answers than questions creating more questions than answers and making people curmudgeonly happy and happily curmudgeonly and half as crazy me. Tee Hee! :crazy:

They're coming to take me away, ha ha!
They're coming to take me away, tee hee!
To the tanker farm,
Where life is glue-der-ful all the time...
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Greetings Soane,

You've got a great tank there! And you've found the best place for all things RC tank and otherwise! Lots of fun to be had here, enjoy! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”