Hello from Germany/Holland.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Hello from Germany/Holland.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hmmm :think:

But I never suggested a Dutch blend, I suggested an Italian blend :/
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Jarndice, I know exactly what you mean. The coffee served in Jamaica is totally different from their offerings sold in the States. Absolutely no comparison. You’ve GOT to be there for the true essence.
Barrel808
Recruit

Post by Barrel808 »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Welcome, Welkom, Willkommen! I saw the pictures of the Dingo, and I concur that it is amazing to know it is made of wood! I agree, too, that it will be fun to see photos of the Taigen Tiger when you get it. Don't worry about not doing your own weathering, etc. To be sure, there are all kinds of wizards here on RCTW who never cease to amaze me with their modeling and electronics skills. But illegitimi non carburundum :P

O.K. Jarndice, let's hijack this Dutchman's thread, as we usually do anyway. So why is Dutch coffee "real coffee"? Isn't German coffee "real"? Here in the US, coffee is generally AWFUL! I have to make my own coffee--and my motto is "It doesn't take much water to make coffee." If the spoon can't stand up in it, it's too weak. Heavens to murgatroid, what is "oranjeboom"? Does it make your head go "boom-boom-boom"?
I found this seller and I think his work is amazing !
https://www.ebay.nl/usr/rcpurplestoat?ul_noapp=true
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

A few times, I looked at his US eBay listings. I wonder if anyone here on RCTWVhas bought from him or knows him. ???
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Welcome Barry to the BEST RC Tank Forum on the web, IMO! :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Welcome Barry...if not a little late,

Glad you've found this Forum, as it's the best of the best. Ahh, Oranjeboom! I remember that beer, back in my drinking days! :D I had a friend who considered it nectar of the Gods! He preferred quality rather than quantity, something most young Wisconsinites didn't give a whit about back then! :{

That Dingo is amazing too! Glad someone gave it a good home. It truly deserves one! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Barrel808
Recruit

Post by Barrel808 »

Thank you all, now regarding to oranjeboom, I remember when drinking with my buddies headache was always involved.... that's why we used to say : it's goose-piss :angel:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”