Hello From USA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Hello From USA

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Ah, that's a rather new HengLong M4A3 Sherman, probably with the TK6.0 or later electronics. The barrel does look a bit large, even for the 76. But, hey, that way you are ready to take on your son's Tiger! My advice (which, being unsolicited and probably even unwelcomed is normal for me on RCTW :P ) is to keep the two HengLong tanks for fun with your son. Then the Tamiya can be your start toward heavy hobby addiction. Have fun!
rxd0302
Recruit

Post by rxd0302 »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Ah, that's a rather new HengLong M4A3 Sherman, probably with the TK6.0 or later electronics. The barrel does look a bit large, even for the 76. But, hey, that way you are ready to take on your son's Tiger! My advice (which, being unsolicited and probably even unwelcomed is normal for me on RCTW :P ) is to keep the two HengLong tanks for fun with your son. Then the Tamiya can be your start toward heavy hobby addiction. Have fun!
And that picture is with 2" already cut off!
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:Welcome aboard from Southern Illinois and jarndice is one of the main reasons I pursued this hobby past the rtr phase. He cost me a lot of money and many hours of pleasurable accurate modeling. The Tiger 1 is the only tank I have so it gets much attention. Rad Schuhart is another member to be aware of. He got me hooked on top shelf electronics and radio excellence. It can become a very deep rabbit hole! Please post pics of your tanks when you can.
Now that's funny, but quite true!

Sorry rxd0302, I got distracted. Welcome and nice pictures! We love proper introductions, and even more so when they have pictures! Enjoy this place, I know that I have...immensely! :thumbup: :clap:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”