Hi from LAX

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
sclui
Recruit

Hi from LAX

Post by sclui »

Hi there,

Been playing with RC this and that on & off for most of my life. Got into RC tanks within the last year and currently have few Taigens and 1 HL. This is one of the best forums with a wealth of info. Some of the projects shown are simply spectacular.

Looking forward to see more tips and creativity.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Hi from LAX

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome, sclui :thumbup: . With praise like that, I'm sure the existing members will immediately offer you a digital handshake- or... :problem: maybe that should be an elbow-nudge these days :think: :D?
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome aboard! A toast to the new forum member! Cheers.
Mister Thrice
Recruit

Post by Mister Thrice »

Good to see another fan. I find this forum to be great for info and pics, but the people are rad here too. Looking forward to seeing your tanks!
“Don't slide down the rabbit hole. The way down is a breeze, but climbing back's a battle.” --Kate Morton
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Gosh do you really mean all your sweet words :{ :{ :{ or are you buttering us up for something ??? :haha: :haha:
Enjoy this place and if you can help answer the myriad questions we get that would be a bonus and if you have questions we shall do our best with useful ??? answers.
Please do join in the relevant threads.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Welcome to the mad house, enjoy your time here :)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello! :wave: You say you are from LAX. I know LAX to be the three-character code for Los Angeles International Airport, but I suspect that's not what you mean. :think: It must be Lancaster. You explained that "within the last year and currently have few Taigens and 1 HL," Yeah, good start. :thumbup: I have a ridiculous number of Taigen tanks :crazy: and find them a good starting point if you want to replicate a specific AFV. I also prefer the variety of Taigen V3 sounds, though those with a bent for electronics can make a fine "aftermarket" transmitter such as an Elmod do even better.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Welcome,

You've found the best Forum out there...and at times this place is "really out there"! :crazy:

Enjoy,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”