New from Philippines

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
eviltoys
Recruit

New from Philippines

Post by eviltoys »

Hello I am a new member and found this site on google with regard to my queries regarding my Rc tank. I was interested in my RC tank again because I found it again from storage.

I wish for all of you good health.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: New from Philippines

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid your first post has been removed from the forum, we have strict rules over selling items on this forum with regards to new members, it gives a small amount of protection for our members.

If you are here to just sell, you'll be better off using eBay.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
eviltoys
Recruit

Post by eviltoys »

I have read the rules and figured I was not going to violate it as I wasn't going to sell it here.

I'm looking for knowledgeable people to know how much it is as I'm planning to sell it within my country. I've been scouring the net for a few days and found ebay that was selling for $270 or more sounds pretty steep for a decade old RC. I wanted some advise as to a reasonable price to sell it. I need to sell my toys as we are moving, in need of money, and not a lot of space in the new home.

Thank you for your reply
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

You could put it on EBay auction and see whatv it realises. That's what it's really worth!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I'm afraid that in the same sentence you asked how much it was worth, you also stated you wanted to sell it.

As a forum team we have a duty of care for our members. We have seen many posts like your very first post before.
Nothing against you and any troubles you may have, but sadly we live in a world full of fraudsters.

Mind you, I'm surprised you didn't go to the forum in the US with it being closer to you.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
eviltoys
Recruit

Post by eviltoys »

Its hard to look for forums regarding this toy. This was the only forum with recent answers from members when I used google. The reason I didn't want to sell it in ebay is because we don't have ebay here, and I would have liked to sell it in my country to be less of a hassle to deliver safely to the buyer. Anyway thanks for the advice, i'll try to auction it in ebay to get an idea as to how much it is.
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Recommend looking around posting on the various RC tank groups on Facebook - you'l find a number of folks from the region there including the Philippines. Cheers!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”