Hello from Seattle

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
PNW Paul
Recruit

Hello from Seattle

Post by PNW Paul »

Hello everyone, new member here from Washington state in the USA. After lurking for awhile I finally joined up, my current tank stable consists of a Tamiya Leo 2 a couple of Heng Long 6.0 Tiger 1s and my newest find an estate sale vintage clutch drive Tamiya King Tiger in need of some love.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Hello from Seattle

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi Paul and welcome along to the forum :wave: sounds like you're off to a flying start already. Take a look around the sub sections of the forum and I'm sure you'll find plenty of info, tips and tricks to help bring that old tiger back to life, when you get time please share some pics of your builds if possible, I'm sure others would like to see updates of the work needed to complete the restoration :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome aboard from The People’s Republik of Illinois.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Paul Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Lots of helpful people here to help sort your problems out although we do not have much experience in home furnishings or needlecraft and we do TRY to avoid politics :lolno:
Keep asking the questions and do join in any of the threads that grab your interest.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello from a Wisconsinite who has taken the Empire Builder over ten times to the Pacific Northwest. May your Memorial Day be filled with peace, loving family, and pleasant memories of all whom you miss. We will be happy to hear from you about your AFVs, and I will be curious to see if the "old" Tamiya King Tiger is the powered version of the static model I have on my shelf of future projects.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the Forum! My Wife and I lived in the greater Seattle area for 12 years before moving back to the Mid West. Your estate find sounds very interesting, do posts some pics when you have time. At any rate, enjoy this amazing place and it's amazing member's!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
PNW Paul
Recruit

Post by PNW Paul »

EAO wrote:Hello Paul,

Welcome to the Forum! My Wife and I lived in the greater Seattle area for 12 years before moving back to the Mid West. Your estate find sounds very interesting, do posts some pics when you have time. At any rate, enjoy this amazing place and it's amazing member's!

Cheers,
Eric.
Thank goodness you got out lol, this area is going downhill fast but having grown up here I am just too dumb to leave. :crazy:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”