Howdy from WA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Howdy from WA

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Let us know when Walker walks in. Even take photos of the “opening” if you are so inclined. I did one thinking I might need to collect shipping insurance. See the post “Herr Dr. professor” in the @Introduce Yourself” section for a look at a shipment that went through a war zone. :O
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Howdy from WA

Post by EAO »

jarndice wrote:
EAO wrote:
EAO wrote:Hello Mr. Thrice,
With my upgrades it weighs in excess of 15 pounds and pretty much rumbles around like a real one.
Check that. I just weighed "Miss Piggy", and with a few BB's in the hopper and a full load of smoke fluid she tops out at 17 lbs. on the head! She's a bit porcine! :haha:

Cheers,
Eric.
And that is an illustration of the "Law of diminishing returns", If you intend fighting your Tank then it's plastic everything and hang realism, It's light but it fights,
But if you are searching for "If it looks right it is right" then it is going to be all metal ie-- Plastic tracks on a Tiger 1 it looks like a toy, metal tracks on a Tiger 1 and it look great although you have to buy and fit Metal Wheels,Metal Gearboxes,Metal Sprockets,Metal Idlers and a Metal Hull, Lots of extra weight and a lot of extra load including on battery life and lots more money,
Still we don't care about the money do we? It's all about authenticity :crazy: :lolno:
You couldn't be more correct Sir! :clap: :thumbup:

Best regards,
Eric. :wave:
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”