Hello from Dorset UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tubby
Recruit

Re: Hello from Dorset UK

Post by Tubby »

Dr Phibes wrote:
Herr Dr. Professor wrote:"(I did that yesterday: oh, look at the bottom line on that receipt!)
Don't! 8O Nothing good ever comes from looking at that bottom line. You've already done it, enjoy it :clap: :D :D

And welcome to Lee in Dorset btw, I'm next door in Hampshire :wave: :wave:

Howdy neighbour!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Dorset :thumbup: Rich in antiquities (and I've added to them when visiting Bovington!).
As with Cornwall's tradition, I've never worked out whether the jam goes on, or under, the double cream on scones. :think: But, as it happens, I like them both ways. :D
Welcome to the forum, tc!.
Oh yes, you also have the well-endowed Cerne Abbas Giant down there. A 1/16 scale version (with servo-controlled bits) would probably sell quite well to tourists from aboard... ;)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
tc9571
Recruit

Post by tc9571 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:Dorset :thumbup: Rich in antiquities (and I've added to them when visiting Bovington!).
As with Cornwall's tradition, I've never worked out whether the jam goes on, or under, the double cream on scones. :think: But, as it happens, I like them both ways. :D
Oh yes, you also have the well-endowed Cerne Abbas Giant down there. A 1/16 scale version (with servo-controlled bits) would probably sell quite well to tourists from aboard... ;)
Yes Bovington trip coming very soon as it opens up again on 17th May :D

Scones I usually eat them so quickly I don't care what goes on first :thumbup:

Unfortunately i'm not related to the cerne giant :haha: :haha: :haha:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Welcome, don't forget to get yourself into the 3d printing lobby on here, share with us your projects as there are quite a few here who are busy doing similar things :)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
tc9571
Recruit

Post by tc9571 »

Will01Capri wrote:Welcome, don't forget to get yourself into the 3d printing lobby on here, share with us your projects as there are quite a few here who are busy doing similar things :)
Will do and thank you :D
Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Post by Rattlesnake road »

43rdRecceReg wrote:Dorset :thumbup: Rich in antiquities (and I've added to them when visiting Bovington!).

Coming from Gods Country and my gran being a chef in a hotel in Carbis Bay, she always said it was jam first, ( think about it it’s sticky ) and the cream goes on top.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”