Hello from UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Prinzmarine
Recruit

Hello from UK

Post by Prinzmarine »

Hi, I'm from the UK and have loved rc vehicle's especially tanks. I've only had one tank which is the heng long tiger 1 (it's a couple of years old now) and wish to get the t34 soon. I have had a few recent problems with the tiger 1 though. The tank isn't turning on, no sound just flashing lights, I've open the tank and controller but can't see any problems. It was working fine today and then I turned it off and now it's not working
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Hello from UK

Post by jarndice »

Hi, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
A Heng Long Tiger 1 is pretty much the standard entry point for us on the Forum and I believe we have solved every problem given to us,
I shall go to the Questions page to further deal with your problem :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Prinzmarine,

Welcome to the Forum. Best bunch of Gent's you could hope to find.

I too only have one RC tank (a Taigen Tiger 1) as the whole pandemic thing has strained our business. I have some hopes for an addition in the near future, but will have to see how life plays out.

As for you issue with your tank, that's par for the course. You shut down a perfectly working tank, only to find the next morning it won't start!?! :wtf: Usually nothing major, just a glitch somewhere...weak batteries, bad connection, or the "no idea what happened, but it's working again now" routine! :crazy: I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it shortly here.

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Tubby
Recruit

Post by Tubby »

Hi

I'm new here also and from the UK

A good way of finding advice I find, is to create a video highlighting the problem and then share it with others who might be in the know.
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

welcome!
Regards,
Jaap :wave:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”