Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
inger
Recruit

Introduction

Post by inger »

Hello All,

Quick introduction to get the ball rolling. My name is Inger and I'm from Adelaide in South Australia. I've been lurking here infrequently for about one year. I'm about to get into a project that I think will interest to those who are into modern MBTs and will be posting the build as I go.

I have a lifetime experience - well I've been for as long as I can remember - in static models and from time looked at the idea of transition to RC. I have finally a got a project to my stuck into that will interesting from an RC perspective as well from a modelling perspective.

Looking forward to being active here.

Warm regards,

Inger
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Introduction

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hello Inger and welcome to the forum :wave: I also started out building static models and dioramas but then made the switch to rc as I find it more enjoyable that when you finish the build it is also able to move :D we have members here from all over the globe and and as many with different interests within the hobby so there's something for everyone, we look forward to your participation on the forum and hopefully answering any questions that you also may have :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Inger,

Welcome to the best Forum going! Now you have my attention, I'm curious,...very, very, curious! :think: I'll be watching for your upcoming project with great interest! Glad to have you aboard! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Inger,

Welcome, indeed! If you have been lurking for a while, then you already know the sophisticated level of knowledge of some folks on here. I just watch, drool, and cheer 'em on.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”