New Forum Member

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
cyanau
Recruit

New Forum Member

Post by cyanau »

Hi Folks, New member here, based in Melbourne Australia.
Long time model builder, looking to build up fix up a HL Jagdpanther, before building a Cromwell.
Look forward to interacting with you all
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: New Forum Member

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi cyanau and welcome to the forum :wave: feel free to post some pics of your build development on your Jadgpanther, we like pictures :D what's your plans for building the Cromwell? Are you scratch building it or going with a pre cut kit ??? :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi,Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
I keep putting off building a Cromwell or a Comet so you have my admiration for such a worthy ambition,
If you have not yet checked there are builds already on the Forum that may well offer help and inspiration, Enjoy this place and do ask lots of questions.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day Mr Cyanau from the Gold Coast out of New Zealand.
Lots of good guys down that way (Vic Armour RC tank Club) and certainly close to the biggest parts supplier here (Tankarmy)
Got a few quality members in here from Oz as well.
Great to have you along.
Bung some pics up when you can, we like pictures ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Ditto to all of that, and welcome!! :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Cyanau,

Welcome to the best Forum going. Lot's of helpful, super talented members here! Enjoy yourself.

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

Welcome cyanau. Don't forget to post pictures with your posts if you can. Helps entertain us!
cyanau
Recruit

Post by cyanau »

Wow thanks for all the replies folks!
I've been coveting a Ludwig Cromwell for a while, I'm thinking that'll be a good starting. I'm a bit more lost when it comes to the electronics, but TankArmy looks like a good starting point. I figure it'll be a bit of trial and error getting that part going. :D
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome to the classiest, most informative rc tank forum in the world. Your journey will be greatly enhanced by seeking advice and information right here in our hallowed halls as our members are as talented as they are helpful. Be sure to use the search feature and ask lots of questions.
That sounded pretty good didn’t it?
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Mr. Jimster of Illinois, esq.:

Were your contribution less fraught with a superabundance of hyperbolic loquaciousness, the mean type of correspondent frequently and/or regularly attending to this electronically-mediated vocal intercourse—although she or he be of superior innate endowment, perspicacious, astute, highly educated, and moreover of decidedly generous longevity—might, perchance, be able to cogitate on your communicative intent.
Last edited by Herr Dr. Professor on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”