New Forum Member

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: New Forum Member

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I think I remember good information on the Cromwell here on RCTW. You can find it using the search function. And even though Hobby Havoc has been quiet, I think I remember some Ludwig builds there, too.
cyanau
Recruit

Post by cyanau »

Jimster wrote:Welcome to the classiest, most informative rc tank forum in the world. Your journey will be greatly enhanced by seeking advice and information right here in our hallowed halls as our members are as talented as they are helpful. Be sure to use the search feature and ask lots of questions.
That sounded pretty good didn’t it?
It sounded amazing :)
cyanau
Recruit

Post by cyanau »

Thanks for the pointer on Hobby Havoc Herr Dr Professor. I'll have a look there too
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Jimster wrote:Welcome to the classiest, most informative rc tank forum in the world. Your journey will be greatly enhanced by seeking advice and information right here in our hallowed halls as our members are as talented as they are helpful. Be sure to use the search feature and ask lots of questions.
That sounded pretty good didn’t it?
You can stop Brown Nosing now Jim, we've already made you a moderator :/

Hello and welcome to the forum Mr cyanau :wave:

I guess the Jimster forgot to mention we also have wise guys, however, I'm not sure who they are :think:

Enjoy the forum :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”